THE MOST HILARIOUS FAKE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE EVER
You know someone whose head is always stuck up their ass. And their birthday is fast approaching. And you want to get even. Or perhaps he's not that annoying, but want to make him laugh out loud and let the others squeal with so much hilarity. Well, grabbing a funny gift or a hilarious item may be a good idea, but does it guarantee utmost laughter and fun afterwards? If you're in doubt, then a fake newspaper article from Fake Newspapers.com will surely satisfy that yearning for something funny, comical and amusing!
Interesting is an understatement for the fake newspaper article with the title "Man to Register Talent with Guiness". It's a very entertaining article about a guy who wants to get listed with Guiness for his talent - of putting his head up his ass! The article looks so legitimate, with the wordings so professionally written, that it will keep the readers engaged and the recipient chuckling for hours. Very memorable indeed!
You can choose from a wide range of sizes for your fake newspaper article:
1. Whole Size is a two-sheet, eight-page WHOLE newspaper with headline.
2. Poster Size is HUGE, printed on stiffer poster stock; one page with headline.
3. Small Size is SMALL -- roughly a 6 x 9 inch "Pocket Clipping" with no headline.
4. Tabloid is tabloid sized, smaller than the Enquirer; one sheet, two pages each with headline.
5. Full size is one full page, NOT one full SHEET; it's an INSIDE half-sheet page with no headline.
ORDER THIS ON THIS PAGE: Fake/Joke Newspaper Article MAN TO REGISTER TALENT WITH GUINNESS